About Us

Caroline “Liner” Lee was on Wipeout™. Then got cancer. Thus, Wipeout Cancer.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 in 5 years. Why $50,000? That’s how much Liner won on Wipeout. Why 5 years? This is the standard time measure of cancer survival rates. 80% of the proceeds from Wipeout Cancer will go to an organization focused on cancer research; the remaining 20% will be used to directly support individuals with cancer.